As the trusted authority on the risks and benefits of the products in our portfolio, we empower healthcare decisions regarding their safe and appropriate use.
Who We Are
We interact directly with healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers.
We are a Global Organization that provides 'One Medical Voice' with high quality and consistent medical information.
We are professionals with healthcare degrees or relevant scientific training and maintain product expertise.
What We Do
Respond to unsolicited medical information requests from patients, caregivers and a diverse set of healthcare professionals
- Provide accurate and balanced clinical and scientific information in a timely manner to healthcare professionals
- Deliver product information to patients and caregivers
Create and manage scientific content
- Content is evidence-based and accurate, scientifically balanced, non-misleading and non-promotional
- Scientific content undergoes rigorous internal medical review and is updated regularly to reflect new information
Leader within the Medical Information community
- Delivering Medical Information in innovative ways for the benefit of patients and healthcare providers
- Collaborate with MILE* and the Drug Information Association
* Medical Information Leaders in Europe (MILE) is an organization representing the Medical Information function of pharmaceutical companies across Europe. The goal of MILE is to continuously improve access to information about medicinal products for healthcare professionals and patients and thereby contribute to a safer and more appropriate use of such products. To learn more go to: www.mile-association.org